Market research is a process of gathering information related to the industry, market trends, consumer behaviours, demographics and other relevant information of the marketer's product or services.
Through market research you get a thorough understanding of your industry & competition. That's the reason we provide you with an extensive market research that leads to an effective strategy & execution, before you even start your digital marketing initiatives.
iMz Media provides a comprehensive market research whether it is the latest data on market trends or informative guidelines on business strategies. We accumulate, analyze and share only the applicable data to elevate your brand in Digital Marketing.
Our approach involves evaluation across the following within the digital landscape-
- Industry overview with facts and numbers
- Competitors landscape to showcase their top strengths and opportunities
- Market share of the competitors digital presence
- Sources of web site traffic of the competitors
- Recommendations & next steps
Why choose iMz?
- Team of experienced enthusiasts, experts and leaders within the digital industry that strongly believe in delivering results
- In-house team of analysts that crunch numbers and provide actionable insights
- Deep understanding and experience working with B2B and B2C e-commerce sites
- Integrated approach that is technology driven
- We help companies scale their existing digital marketing campaigns by identifying areas of improvements and gaining cost efficiencies
What is market research?
Market research refers to the techniques used to gather information and understand a brand or business’s target market. By carrying out extensive market research for your brand, a market research agency gains important insights into your target audience and their behavioral and consumption patterns. They understand their demographics and come up with appropriate digital strategies to target them. Market research companies also study your competitors; they take a good look at your marketing strategies, and help you with data to enhance your brand’s online presence.
How to do market research? What is the market research process?
Online market research methods are different than offline ones. Top market research agencies follow the steps given below to conduct effective market research:
- Competitor Research
- Competitor Strategy Research
- Extensive Keyword Research
- Identify Valuable Keywords
- Determine Keyword Competition
- Establish Your Target Audience
- Conduct Data Analysis
- Identify Key Performance Metrics
We are one of the best market research agencies in India. We also provide end-to-end digital marketing services. And, finally, after racking our brains through all the information, we come up with a digital marketing strategy tailor-made for your brand.
Why is market research important for your business?
Without conducting thorough market research, one cannot implement a digital marketing strategy. And, if you do, you will lose precious time and money, and gain nothing in return. It is very important to conduct market research for the following reasons:
- It can guarantee the success of your marketing campaign
- It can help you to keep a tab on your competitors
- It can provide important insights into your audience, and how they interact with your brand
- It can help you to discover potential customers and identify their needs
- It can help you to set achievable targets for business growth and sales
- It can empower you to make well-informed marketing choices
- It can increase your ROI
What are the benefits of market research?
Given below are some of the key benefits of availing market research services:
- High Cost-effectiveness
- Better Audience Reach
- Higher conversion rate
- Establishing brand reputation
- Better engagement with customers
- Increased Sales